We’ll help by taking care of you and your baby during the first weeks after your baby’s birth. We stay nearby baby while you:
- Rest or nap, while we tidy up
- Heal from childbirth and/or adjust to life with your newborn,
- Eat healthy, delicious meals we prepare,
- Shower, take care of yourself after delivery,
- Take a break from caring for your other children while we do
- and more.
We’ll help you learn about all the things newborns do and need. We'll help you in:
- Feeding your baby: breast and bottle,
- Reading your baby’s signs for so many things such as: needing to eat or sleep, or beginning to wake up
- Learning ways to do these things and much more with your baby:
- be safe while asleep and awake,
- calm during fussy times,
- give baths or massages,
- wear in baby carriers,
- play with and find Montessori ways of being with your baby
- most of all: enjoy your baby!
Helping the rest of your family
We are also there to help partners and siblings (even pets!) adjust to and care for their new baby too.